M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon, All. I haven't seen too many pictures of the M109 with saddle bags on this site, so I thought I would add some. These are the bags straight from the Suzuki dealer.

My dad, brother and I are riding to the Louisiana State Prison Rodeo this weekend in Angola. We are really looking forward to the trip. Wish me luck and take care everybody!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the Blvd Emblem on the bags, were placed towards the front of the 109, as in the previous saddlebag post. ::)

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
ajsmithtx said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the Blvd Emblem on the bags, were placed towards the front of the 109, as in the previous saddlebag post. ::)
If you are saying they are on backwards ............. I think they are, it seems the part of the bags that is shaped to clear the passengers legs is facing to the rear of the bike ................... but I could be wrong ;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
I like the looks of your saddlebag ,but you have them on backwards, the high side of the bag forward please.
Kratto.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:redfaced: Wow! That's pretty embarrassing. I think I'll go crawl in a hole now. Probably put my butt in instead of my head. Thanks for recognizing that. I'll turn them around.

G

·
JH said:
:redfaced: Wow! That's pretty embarrassing. I think I'll go crawl in a hole now. Probably put my butt in instead of my head. Thanks for recognizing that. I'll turn them around.
laughed out loud. I think we will call that the 109 Mania Saddlebag Mod invented by you but named in his honor

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
JH said:
Thanks! Glad I could contribute. The JH Bassackward mod.
:a20: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I can't say that this is a common mistake but I guess anything can happen.

That's ok! We'll all just have a laugh about it and continue on our way. We all love seeing pictures of the M109. Keep 'em coming!

Nathan

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
ajsmithtx said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the Blvd Emblem on the bags, were placed towards the front of the 109, as in the previous saddlebag post. ::)
:agree: Hey Sparky, the bags are on backwards!! emblems definitly go toward the front!!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
JH said:
:redfaced: Wow! That's pretty embarrassing. I think I'll go crawl in a hole now. Probably put my butt in instead of my head. Thanks for recognizing that. I'll turn them around.
:yikes: :yikes: [rofl2], you have to laugh, but we have all done such things, but normally in private

Doc

1 - 15 of 15 Posts