M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys does anyone have saddle bag supports available yet? I know zukis are backordered forever. I found a set of bags that fits the bike perfectly and they have hard back. So i just mounted them with some spacers but i noticed one of them has started to crack from the lack of lower support so i need to get something. Even if it us universal and i have to drill it.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How about any temp. solutions till suzuki decides to get off their butts?

·
Registered
387 Posts
I really dislike this calling the dealer every week for the soft bags and supports but this is getting ridiculus. I did recieve the manual but am waiting for the bags I need. I think my season will be over when they do arrive. I'm told another week as of Tuesday. JOHN

P.S. I heard this story for around 4-6 weeks now.

·
Registered
30 Posts
same story with suzuki and cobra.. they say end of the month for the brackets and then the end of the month comes and the bump it up another month... whats the deal anyway.. never had so much trouble getting parts and even after market stuff...

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i got tired of waiting and saw the saddlemen bags. They look very similar to the suzuki ones plus there were less than half the price. I think i am just going to fab my own brackets this weekend.
Here is the site http://www.saddlemen.com/index.html
Sorry i have not taken any pics yet but i will try to today or tomorrow and post them here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts