M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As much as it is killing me inside, the time has come to sell my baby. An unfortunate situation has come up and there is nothing I can do to save and keep my baby. This bike, by far, has been the best one I have ever owned. Not to mention the baddest! This bike is in near flawless condition, has been pampered since day 1, never raced or abused and has never been laid down or in an accident. Lamonster, I wanted to say thanks for having me as a guest here on this great web site. Hal, thanks for being there and having all the great goodies for th
is awesome bike. I have made some great friends here and met some wonderful people. I will still be poking around here from time to time to see all the new ideas that a lot of you keep coming up with to mode there 9s. Take care everyone and be safe.
Down below, I have made a list of mods that are on my bike along with a couple of pics and a link on youtube of a full view of my bike.

2006 Suzuki Boulevard M109R
15,800 miles

1. JSDM
2. Drilled pipes
3. Debadged
4. Suzuki gel seat front/passenger
5. chromed all switch housings
6. all steel braided lines
7. custom 2" chrome pull back risers
8. tack mount chrome
9. custom 1 piece fat fork chrome tubes covers/ chrome tripple tree & polished lower forks
10. smoked lens on front turn signals.
11. powder coated front/rear calipers & roters
12. custom kury eclipse mirrors
13. custom m109r grips
14. custom chrome brake/clutch levers
15. kury widow drivers foot pegs
16. custom brake & shifter peg/levers
17. suzuki chrome fat engine guards
18. kury dually highway pegs
19. kury dually rear passenger pegs
20. smoked rear tail light
21. custom rear eliminator fender kit
22. kury small silver bullet leds amber rear turn signals
23. DLP custom swing arm
24. custom chrome kick stand
25. custom 10" replicator polished rear rim
26. custom polished replicator front rim 17"/6 1/4"
27. metzler 300 rear tire
28. metzler 170 front tire

Asking: $12,500

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
As much as it is killing me inside, the time has come to sell my baby. An unfortunate situation has come up and there is nothing I can do to save and keep my baby. This bike, by far, has been the best one I have ever owned. Not to mention the baddest! This bike is in near flawless condition, has been pampered since day 1, never raced or abused and has never been laid down or in an accident. Lamonster, I wanted to say thanks for having me as a guest here on this great web site. Hal, thanks for being there and having all the great goodies for this awesome bike. I have made some great friends here and met some wonderful people. I will still be poking around here from time to time to see all the new ideas that a lot of you keep coming up with to mode there 9s. Take care everyone and be safe.
Down below, I have made a list of mods that are on my bike along with a couple of pics and a link on youtube of a full view of my bike.

2006 Suzuki Boulevard M109R
15,800 miles

1. JSDM
2. Drilled pipes
3. Debadged
4. Suzuki gel seat front/passenger
5. chromed all switch housings
6. all steel braided lines
7. custom 2" chrome pull back risers
8. tack mount chrome
9. custom 1 piece fat fork chrome tubes covers
10. smoked lens on front turn signals.
11. powder coated front/rear calipers & roters
12. custom kury eclipse mirrors
13. custom m109r grips
14. custom chrome brake/clutch levers
15. kury widow drivers foot pegs
16. custom brake & shifter peg/levers
17. suzuki chrome fat engine guards
18. kury dually highway pegs
19. kury dually rear passenger pegs
20. smoked rear tail light
21. custom rear eliminator fender kit
22. kury small silver bullet leds amber rear turn signals
23. DLP custom swing arm
24. custom chrome kick stand
25. custom 10" replicator polished rear rim
26. custom polished replicator front rim 17"/6 1/4"
27. metzler 300 rear tire
28. metzler 170 front tire

I'm sorry to hear that you're selling your bike. Good luck Pal!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Say it isnt so, sorry that you have to sell your bike but hopefully you will bounce back bigger and badder than before - good luck with your sell.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,860 Posts
I just saw your For Sale ad, and I still can't believe it. Good luck on the sale BD.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I agree with the others BD... she's a beaut and I hope you get a quick sale and your situation gets worked out!! :bigthumbsup:

Good luck brother!!!

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
I can't believe what I just read. Frank, you are one of the nicest guys I have met in quite a while and your bike is truly one of the best. I hope things work out for you.

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
Say it isn't so Frank. :eek: Sorry to see that you have to sell your baby. Good luck on a quick sale.

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Very sorry to hear of this bro. :'( Your mods over the past 3+ years have been a big inspiration to me. I hope you get a quick sale and painless resolve to whatever is troubling you. Prayers out to you and yours. :pray:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Best of luck to you and I hope everything works out as it usually does! You can always get another so do what you need to do and don't regret or question your decision which i am sure you have thought out many times over. I love my bike and would be VERY upset if I had to do the same (Who knows with a baby girl on the way in September) Might have too :dontknow: but It still is only a bike that can be easily replaced.
Live to Ride Another Day!

Wish ya the best!

Juice109

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
WOW sorry you have to let her go I wish you the best of luck Bro!! hopefuly things will turn around for you very soon!! Good luck on the sale someone is going to get a ausome 9 there!!!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Hey Frank, don't go leaving the site... Just because your in a tough spot doesn't mean you need to let us go too man.

Hang around for us and your invaluable advice and experiance

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Very sorry to hear of this bro. :'( Your mods over the past 3+ years have been a big inspiration to me. I hope you get a quick sale and painless resolve to whatever is troubling you. Prayers out to you and yours. :pray:
:agree: one of my first inspirations for sure Frank...!!! Hate to see you have to sell her! One of the cleanest black 9's out here... HEY just take up a collection!! U CAN KEEP HER THEN!! :bigthumbsup: We all for sure hate to see you go..you will have to keep us all posted !!!! K ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts