M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My pride and joy is in the for sale section. I think I will try the sport touring world for a while, I just don't get to ride enough to have two bikes. Check it out guys, maybe you can help me sell it. Thanks. Glynn.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much? What is the other bike?
Asking price of 8500.00 but is negotiable. Clear title in hand with extended warranty remaining.

Most likely to go with a Kawasaki Concours 14.

Can veiw in for sale section and Craigslist add.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
It's a shame that Suzuki wasn't able to match the beauty of the 109 with the reliability and power of a Vmax. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
It's a shame that Suzuki wasn't able to match the beauty of the 109 with the reliability and power of a Vmax. Good luck with your sale.
Now John, you darn sure can't tell me you haven't had any down time!! Oh, and if you think about it, only old farts ride a Vmax (I know, It's the truth!!) :joke: :joke: And besides that, you know you miss your 9....

Don't start none, won't be none,

Don

·
Registered
711 Posts
Seems like the C14 is getting fairly popular among the the 109 riders!
I'd sure as he11 jump on one if I could afford to have 2 bikes. Since that is not the case I will be keeping the "9".

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hade one

I had a GTR 1400 here in the UK when they came out,i found it bland with no soul,screen was poor and wasnt comfy long distance,defo more sport than tourer,sprung real hard my honey was out of the pillion seat at every slight bump,tetra shaft good though and feels like a chain drive,kipass was a gimmick its not a proper keyless system,but it is a quick bike for sure but you wont have crowds around you when you park it like you do with this 9......IMHO

·
Registered
173 Posts
My pride and joy is in the for sale section. I think I will try the sport touring world for a while, I just don't get to ride enough to have two bikes. Check it out guys, maybe you can help me sell it. Thanks. Glynn.
Too bad you're letting the 9 go. I almost understand I had the same delima myself a few months back about "2 bikes". But, I sold the sport bike instead of the 9! Oh well hope it works out for you. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Now John, you darn sure can't tell me you haven't had any down time!! Oh, and if you think about it, only old farts ride a Vmax (I know, It's the truth!!) :joke: :joke: And besides that, you know you miss your 9....

Don't start none, won't be none,

Don
I hope I live long enough to own a Vmax! It sure beats the heck out of a oldwing.

Carrie and I chased John around deals gap a couple of weeks ago and the only time we could keep up was when he was behind us.:nojoke: Although, I think I did show him the fast way across the cherahola.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You been talking to JDMitchell? huh? I understand the need for more comfort and a better riding position. As I said in another thread, the 9 sits awkward for me, its just like if I were 5'6" or 5'8" it would be a better fit. Hey! little people like that engineered it, wonder if that could be it? :doorag:
I have no problem with the 109 as far as comfort, I'm only 48 ya know.
I think we all know nothing compares to the look of the 9 but I can't stand the thought of saddle bags on this bike and i'm one of those guys who has to take everything but the kitchen sink on a trip so I think a Concours would handle all that gear I need without giving up high performance. I love my 109 (never had any problems), I just want to try something else for a while (another 9 could very well be in my future).

Yep that dang Jeremy started this but he's still my friend. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts