M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put the bike on the lift for the winter. That sucks, but on the other hand, the winter modifications start now. First up, intakes going to the Duckster for his usual magic, and the headlight housing, front fender, and chinny chin chin are going to Jim Munroe for the next phase of the Transformer paint theme. While I'm waiting, I'll work on installing the Knight Rider light under the rear seat cowl. Will probably do some other odds and ends in there too. Looking forward to seeing what everyone else will be doing as far as mods this winter. Have a safe one!

·
Registered
4,123 Posts

I have always loved your custom paint scheme , and you going to make it better :eek:

the only thing i like more is your Shop :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts

I have always loved your custom paint scheme , and you going to make it better :eek:

the only thing i like more is your Shop :bigthumbsup:
:agree:eek:n the custom paint scheme. I'd love to have more room in my garage. Have fun this winter!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,861 Posts
It's great that you have a positive attitude about it. I've not quite faced the fact that it's winter yet, so I'm not quite ready to start taking things apart. That's a great looking bike you have and a really nice garage to work on it in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts