M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a Bike Rally in San Antonio sponsored by Fatso's Sports Garden & BucketHeads on Sunday, July 11th. Proceeds will go to the Veterans of the Armed Forces. Rally will start at Fatso's on Henderson Pass/1000 Oaks. Will include: Poker Run and Prizes, food/drink specials, on site bike maintenance available, Bike Show...

To PreRegister: www.bucketheadspitstop.com $10 Pre-Registration, $12 day of (per bike).
Kickstand up at 8:30am till 6pm.
For questions call 210-745-2196 OR 210-404-0121

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Sounds like it's for a great cause, I'll be there.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Maybe if we get a group we can meet somewhere and ride in together?
I can meet you at the Forum area if you are coming down I-35. I don't know what side of town tsummit is on.

·
Registered
339 Posts
AWWWWWWW Crap! I want to go!

I got to pick Jacque up at the airport that morning.........hmmmmmmmm you think I would get in trouble if she had to take a cab :D:D:D

·
Registered
1,607 Posts

I got to pick Jacque up at the airport that morning.........hmmmmmmmm you think I would get in trouble if she had to take a cab :D:D:D
The answer to that question is pretty obvious. :cus:

·
Registered
885 Posts

Better have that passenger seat mounted already:D!!

I hope to join you all there, pending the results of the house party I will be at on Saturday night???.... you just never know whats going to happen at a house party:bigthumbsup:!!

Ride on...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts