M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I need some help.
My bike is an 08 and got 550 miles on it. Bought it with 436.
What I have on it is B&B fuel management,K&N filters,Scorpion tips and Ducks covers.
After we put it all back together the FI light was on and was running rough from the beginning. But I was told that it would,so that wasn't a surprise.
To set up the B&B you gotta ride the bike for a 100 miles non-stop. We did that yesterday (the FI light was on) and nothing changed at all. It is bogging a lot,can't rev it over 2800 rpm.
So today we worked on the code,it is C14 (TPS). We did everything a book said, but the code is still there. We tried and by-passed the B&B,no difference whatsoever. We disconnected the battery,same crap still.
Any ideas?
TIA!

·
Radio Active Member
27,707 Posts
Call me... Because of the FI light, your bike is in limp mode. When you connected the B&B to the TPS, something is either not pluged in, or the connection there is bad. Your bike can be fixed rather easily. PM sent.
:agree::agree: Several people even with the Power comander have had issues with the TPS connection going bad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.