M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
I have always liked the Rune...it is sweet for sure.

I bet those bags stay black due to the exhaust.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I've never seen a rune in person but I've loved them ever since i saw their first commercial:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Rune bagger!

I've seen a few, but never one with hard bags and a fairing. Sweet! It even has highway pegs! Check out the seat smuggler. I don't know where he got all that stuff, must be a custom job. Kinda looks like Corbin, anone know anything about that particular bike?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I have only seen 2 one was out on the road yesterday and went by while we were at a gas station. And the dealer down the road from me has a brand new 2005 that has been marked down to 14,999. They are definently a unique bike.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I saw one 2 yrs ago at Rolling Thunder that had ape hangers and looked kind of like a rat bike...

But that one is a nice looking ride!

·
Registered
140 Posts
i seen one today at the chcuk margiotta bike run in staten island in new york, its jaw dropping, never seen anything like it. didnt even know it exsiste (i cant spell if my life depended on it)

·
Registered
303 Posts
I've seen a few, but never one with hard bags and a fairing. Sweet! It even has highway pegs! Check out the seat smuggler. I don't know where he got all that stuff, must be a custom job. Kinda looks like Corbin, anone know anything about that particular bike?
I don't know anything about that bike, but the seat and bags are Corbin, however the seat isn't a smuggler like they are working on for the 109, it's called a rumble seat, http://www.corbin.com/honda/hrune-rumble.shtml it just flips up for a passenger seat with a backrest. But they do make a smuggler rear fender for it that actually looks like it holds allot, http://www.corbin.com/honda/hrunetail.shtml

I love these bikes but even new ones left over in dealerships usually still go for the original sticker price!

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
I saw one at a Honda shop, they're huge. Great idea on the flip up back rest rumbler

1 - 17 of 17 Posts