M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.marksrun.ca/

another good cause, lets see if we can get some of the usual riders that have let me tag along on my non M109,and some new riders out to join in this ride, lots of notice on it sooo..........

·
Registered
453 Posts
John, you are more then a friend or cousin, you are one of those true hero's! Not only giving Mark the chance to experience 'The Ride' but allowing ALLLLLLL those other biker boys & girls a fuller heart & soul just by having the experience. Either by reading this link or actually being able to partcipate.

While I'm a little to far to make this years 2011 event, I assure you, when I travel across Canada the following year, I will try and line up my travels to hook up with Mark's & your ride.

Not many wish to consider themselves higher than another human being, but you truly are a blessed man.

Happy New Year and may the spirit of John's passions & desires leak into everyone's lives this coming year.

Paul
BC, Canada

·
Registered
453 Posts
TTT - really just I read & responded. Hmm....curious. Probably got missed. :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Im in. I will try to organise the RED Knights for this ride as well. Please keep us posted on any info

Thx

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Gettin an early start? Wish the weather was good enough to ride, but I'll have to be patient.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Heading to the Marks run ride. Should be a good day :pray:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts