M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up to any of the North Texas riders....the Run for the Kids, toy run is on Sunday, Dec. 3, 2006 at Lawerance Marshalll car dealership in Denison, TX......it's a rain or shine run to raise funds, food and toys for the local Salvation Army......on a good weather year about 500 bikers show up and even on a bad weather year 300 show up.......with a donation of $10 or a few cans of food and a toy, gets you in the run that covers the texoma area.....it's a great day of meet and greet, that helps a lot of local families.....Hope to see some of you there.......also there are only a hand full of M109s in the Texomaland area, so if you show up, you will be a attraction.........109s are a crowd pleaser around here....... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Could you give us a little more info... What time do things start? Where does the ride go? My wife and I need something to do next weekend! And this sounds like a great thing to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 69er

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey great to hear it, well the dealer is in Denison,TX at the intersection of Hiway 75 n and Hiway 84. where would you be coming from? the staging starts about 10:30am but the ride doesn't leave until about 1:00pm. the route is maybe 20 miles around the local area of Pottsboro, Sherman, and Denison....I hear that Suzy-Q pool hall and bar is having a block party after the ride...if you need more info, go to www.forthekidstexas.com :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's great 69er, let any of your riding buddies in on it.....I'll be looking for ya....I'm on a Intruder 1500....All blacked out with black wheels and bobbed fenders....see ya there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts