M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw Richard and Mike (Metalman) pass me when I was sitting in a median to turn North on Hwy 19 about 1300 today.

You guys were going South on 19 and passed me right as you get into Crystal River.

You honked but not sure if you knew it was me or not.

I had just put flags on my bike getting ready for the Veterans Day Parade this weekend, and was going to run them down the road to see how they fly.

I will post some pics tonight....don't have my phone on me at the moment)

Your bikes are not gathering any dust in the garage thats for sure. I am jealous and wish I had the time to ride more but my "Honey-do-List" is very long.

BCS

·
Registered
539 Posts
What a great day for a ride. We started out with no hard plans for the ride and are always looking for new roads. We tried Rt. 336 and found that we will use it on our way to Cedar Key. My nine is now over 55,000 miles after Saturdays ride of 224 miles. It should be a great day for the Veterans Day parade this weekend.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a great day for a ride. We started out with no hard plans for the ride and are always looking for new roads. We tried Rt. 336 and found that we will use it on our way to Cedar Key. My nine is now over 55,000 miles after Saturdays ride of 224 miles. It should be a great day for the Veterans Day parade this weekend.
Would never know your bike has that kind of mileage on it.
It looks great and sounds even better.

BCS

·
Registered
832 Posts
I saw you but didn't realize it was you until I noticed your gas tank bra, then I beeped the horn. We feel lucky to be able to ride as much as we do in such nice weather. That's hopefully what old age and retirement can be about.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:bigthumbsup: I hear ya.
Wish I could be riding today....It is absolutely beautiful out.

I got the old age thing down pretty good.....retirement, not so much.
(Currently planed for age 72....Only 23 more years to go)

BCS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.