M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a friend both ride 109's and will be taking the toy hauler to ROT this year anyone else going?

·
Registered
885 Posts
Me and a friend both ride 109's and will be taking the toy hauler to ROT this year anyone else going?
I know theres plenty of ROT info available on line, but you should consider posting a link or the info to gather up the troops:bigthumbsup:.... i.e.

http://www.rotrally.com/

If you do go, be ready to pull the 9r trigger, because the HDs are pretty bold until you ... "RELEASE THE KRACKEN!!".... that is when you get whatever money you paid for your M109R's worth:bow:. Watch your 6, the popo:cop: are thick as theives.

Ride on.....

·
Registered
413 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
I live in Keller (just moved from Justin), I will be riding down with some buddies on Thursday, and camping until Sunday, woo! Doing all my maintenance next week, gettin pumped!

·
Registered
209 Posts
I am going. Heading up to Austin that Saturday morning 6/12 and staying at the Hilton on 4th street that night. Never been but it looks like it's pretty out of control...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We will be in the green lot if anyone wants to stop by and drink a beer, just look for an 07 and a 09 le.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We are leaving Wednesday early in the morning will be in line by 10am to get in. Can't wait!!:doorag:

·
Registered
853 Posts
We'll be there about 11A - 12P. I just made the lime/patron jello shots, bought the beer and food. I'm ready!

Cleanin up the bike. Are you tent campin or RV?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts