M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Nice pics, but the Rally was fun, we did a run to Shiner, TX on Friday morning, it was sooo nice.

We should hook up next year for a ride. Been goin since '06

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the girls, and the camp site. id post some of the rally pics but i dont want to get kicked off here for posting some xxx photos, lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice pics, but the Rally was fun, we did a run to Shiner, TX on Friday morning, it was sooo nice.

We should hook up next year for a ride. Been goin since '06
let me know, what part of texas are you from? thats a nice 9 man

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks, i am in DFW. I know where you camped I remember seeing the bike, but no one was ever there. Was suprised at the amount of 9's there.
if our bikes were there, we were out by the street drinking beer and watching ti$%ies,lol yeah, im putting apes on my bike in the near future. i dont want to get it mixed up, i cant afford a paint job like yours to tell which one is mine, haha. you take any pics?

·
Registered
853 Posts
if our bikes were there, we were out by the street drinking beer and watching ti$%ies,lol yeah, im putting apes on my bike in the near future. i dont want to get it mixed up, i cant afford a paint job like yours to tell which one is mine, haha. you take any pics?
Yessir, I'm just to lazy to take em off my camera, to many of my pics aren't allowed on the boards lol.

·
Registered
843 Posts
the girls, and the camp site. id post some of the rally pics but i dont want to get kicked off here for posting some xxx photos, lol
:drool::drool::drool:those are some pictures i would love to see. There are pm boxes you can share the pictures, and avoid a ban.;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that was my buddies wifes yamaha majesty, we got it up to 105mph one day, i didnt believe it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts