Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lets see some rolling shots.

rolling shots = pics of you riding.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I don't have any shots of me riding, but I have some other members.

Marshall (Marshall) is on the white 9 and MArk and his wife Kelly (20Smoke) are on the Orange 9.

And Here's one of my dad. It's a 1969 FLH Harley. It used to be a full dresser. Keep in mind, my dad is 6'8" and his legs are almost straight. And if you think he rides slow, ask Mark about scraping his Scorpion tips trying to keep up in the corners!!

I love that man!!

-Josh

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Me chasin' down Silverhorse

·
Registered
461 Posts
Friend of mine on my bike, I'm the photographer

other friend with V-Rod

and Warrior "rolling shot" :)

·
Registered
3,740 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts

Rolling Thunder 2010:

With my Buddy on his V-Rod posing by the Bunnyman's Bridge in Clifton, VA

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Rolling Thunder 2010:

Hey there troop, where is your mandatory high visability vest? Lets go talk to your CSM.:joke: I guess I'm not the only one that only wears the PT belt when I absolutely have to (like going to work!)

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Hey there troop, where is your mandatory high visability vest? Lets go talk to your CSM.:joke: I guess I'm not the only one that only wears the PT belt when I absolutely have to (like going to work!)
:a20: Didn't you see it on the other 2 pictures? I had it on this one also, but I was going so fast that it just blew away and landed on some guy riding an Electra-Glide:D. Oh, Oh, now that you mentioned it, I think that was the CSM riding that Electra-Guide so he cannot deny that I had it on.:D:D:bigthumbsup:.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts