M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:beer3: Hey everyone this is Navy Guy from midwest city I love to ride. I'm leaving this roll call to see how many M109's are out here. here are some things about me. Job Avionics Tech @ Tinker AFB. Married 3 kids. no drugs, no drinking. 33 yrs old. don't like the Joneses and I am always at the shell station on the corner of air depot/ reno.
there is no good short cut, otherwise it would be the way.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Hey Navy Guy Welcome to the Board. Got over 2K members here. Try a search on "Location" which is a thread at least 10 pages long where we told where we were, etc. There's also a thread on "What do you do"......

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey katz i just rode to NM with some of my friends that own hogs. Well, to make a long story short they were drafting most of the way. oh tried the octane booster , works good for gas mileage and performance when the pump only has 90 octane ''will not be using it around home 'cause i get 91 or better at the pump here in town''. red river NM let me tell you, it was a good trip. there had been some things that happened to me during the trip that were uuummm yeah they sucked. first i had to make a windshield because, the one that you can buy blows. second i had to make a luggage bag because, revert to windshield problem. then i made a set of lolly pop mirrors for my bar ends. oh yeah the luggage was made out of five gallon buckets from home depot. well all of the mods i made were cool enough that all of the hog guys were taking notes on how to build them lol i did not tell them all of my secrets. oh the luggage can with stand a 95 mph flip off the back of the bike and live. it has happened to me lolo.

·
Registered
101 Posts
navyguy, i think i have seen you comming thru gate 33 on TAFB. if so next time say whats up. i work 4 us pro, and I'm @ that gate on mon and thurs nights. I'm the white guy..... if not I'm sure you will here me around town. i think i have the loudest 109 around...lol

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
katz if your from mwc muster up i know there is a bunch of 109'z in mwc. if you know somebody with one pass on the site

·
Registered
122 Posts
I am also in midwestcity alot. I have a silver 109. I get gas at the shell on the corner of 29th and air depot . I have not seen any of you yet around mwc. I guess just bad timing. I live in newalla near I 40 and harrahnewalla rd . I am sure I will see some of you around.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey katz i am located in mid west city Oklahoma Oklahoma city ( with that being i am originally from California around the Sacramento area

·
Registered
101 Posts
Whats up guys ??? Well I'm finely back on line since the move. Wanted to let everyone know about the toys4tots run on Sunday the 3rd. Yes its going to be cold, but its supposed to be dry. And just think .... its for a good cause. So bundle up and have your asses @ regional park in MWC off of Reno and Duglas around NOON. I will try to get more info be for then.  Hope to see ya there.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well kat lets see its about to :edit: cold out there (oh yeah ill go just to see how many other retards show up) ok ok being nice now i have been cooped up all day in this house and let me tell you it suck

·
Registered
101 Posts
Well thats cool. I'm sure if its still to bad on the roads they will do it the next weekend that is clear enough. Anyways if the roads are clear , i will be there. I'm all for helping out the kids and the cold's not going to stop me. And salt/sand will wash off..... Also........ NAVY, off the subject. did you have to take off your bars to remove your tach ? give me a call, or send me a line to let me know.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well kat i have no # and the answer is yes i almost said no but thats right you have to remove the tac bolts and that requires the removal of the bars

1 - 20 of 21 Posts