M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy from the MBA program has a Harley. This weekend I rode with him and his buddies down to San Diego. It was nice knowing that I could keep up with them. And I did without much effort. They each had what looked like $30,000 bikes. What's funny is each one told me when no one else was around that I had a nice bike. I didn't have the heart to tell them I only spent a quarter of what they did to ride.

When they couldn't find a friend's house I offered to use my GPS to find it. They had to follow me to get there. (Now, that was fun!) It was all they could do to keep up.

If it weren't for this forum, I wouldn't have the technology, (see the GPS thread), or the confidence to drag a bunch of $30,000 harleys all over San Diego

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
But they made alot of noise right?! And you know they think they really have something, poor bastards:D

·
Registered
918 Posts
I am always amazed about how they are so proud of all the noise:doorag:, if my NINE sounded like a Harley it would have to go down the road,:evil::evil::evil: lol

·
Registered
676 Posts
I could tolerate them if they didn't brag. Yesterday, we took a small ride and ended up at this bar. Maybe its me but i just expect the comments when we park. I was told by one guy that i needed to get a real bike. on the way out (of the bar) the same guy is on one knee adding oil to his pos!!!! I ripped into him but are these guys stupid or just clueless?????

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
12 Of us where enjoying a full day of riding 'some very nice roads' until we came across a small group of HD's that slooooowed us down :eek: Finally they went that way and we went this way :bigthumbsup: First time we stopped we asked, man i was hopping they would pull off soon.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have to admit it was nice splitting lanes with the HDs. They were so loud the cars would part, and so wide it was easy for me to follow them. It's a different ride with Harleys especially the pimped out ones because they are all about going straight. Go into the twisties and things get pensive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts