M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics all taken at the same place. It was very cold.

Heres the guys in front of the bikes.

Sledzep

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
that it awesome....I'm jealous!!Looks like fun,and nice bikes too!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Awesome pics! Must be a lot of fun to ride with a whole group of 109's :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Great pics. The bikes look good all together. They are lined up so nicely. Is that ice in the trees? That's too damn cold to ride for me!

·
Registered
150 Posts
It was very :edit: COLD on top!!!!! But was a great ride................well if 3 of us had not got fast riding awards
(86 in a 55 dropped to 70) Still a fun time.........Thanks Sledzep, Jassman and everyone else who braved the cold!!!!

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
By my calculations it was around 350 miles for me door to door! This was not done with the trip odometer, I just traced the roads in mapquest.

Sledzep

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Sled,

Great picturesd, beautiful country! :bigthumbsup:

Where is the picture of you? I know you were the one taking the photos (Old EXCUSE) :joke: :D :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Chuck

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm glad you guys had a great ride. Sorry to hear about the interaction will Mr. Policeman though!!! 3 for 1, he probably went home after that one - made his quota for the day! :joke:

McBel

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
sledzep01 said:
By my calculations it was around 350 miles for me door to door! This was not done with the trip odometer, I just traced the roads in mapquest.

Sledzep
Your good Sled. I did run an odo on it and it was 367 I believe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts