M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Rockford Hope you don't mind if I liked yous so much I borrowed the idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More

Attachments

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is going to be a big price drop on the 109 Smuggler. They will be posting an action scene on the site showing just how much you can put in there. It is bigger than it looks but the outside fit is pretty close to the stock cowl.
Bob

·
Registered
948 Posts
The Bike is lookin great Bob! Very cool. The smuggler looks realy good too. Im gonna have to get one of those one of these days.

Dan

·
Registered
226 Posts
I think its awesome. If the price is right I might ditch my tank bag for that :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Had to grab some ZZZz's. Smuggler Price? I am sworn to secrecy. But it will be in most of our price ranges based on their inital thoughts due to the mfg process change. They did a great job on the paint match. And the black snakeskin look cool, You don't notice the pattern until you get close. Now I am going to mount up the Raw Black Short pipe and I should be good to go before a relapse of mod fever strkes again.
Bob

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They did a series of pics which show them putting in every thing from a water bottle to a cell phone all in there at the same time. He said they would be posting it real soon so you can see. I might fill mine and post it later today.
Bob

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
I like your bike....one of the best looking "bagger" 9s I've seen :bigthumbsup:.

As far as the smuggler goes, I'll stick to my back pack. I have no idea of the price, but since it is made by Corbin....I'll say $150+. Just not worth the money, for me. It goes well with your bike and the hard saddle bags but I think it would look too bulky on a bike without bags.

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Hey Scream,smuggler looks good with those saddlebags and the front fairing,never thought i would say that..:redfaced:.finishes the look really well.:bigthumbsup:..hope it looks as good on a bare bike..!!..Interested for sure,are they taking orders yet?

·
Registered
555 Posts
I like your bike....one of the best looking "bagger" 9s I've seen :bigthumbsup:.

As far as the smuggler goes, I'll stick to my back pack. I have no idea of the price, but since it is made by Corbin....I'll say $150+. Just not worth the money, for me. It goes well with your bike and the hard saddle bags but I think it would look too bulky on a bike without bags.
Pic without bags here.

http://www.corbin.com/news/

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
They did a series of pics which show them putting in every thing from a water bottle to a cell phone all in there at the same time. He said they would be posting it real soon so you can see. I might fill mine and post it later today.
Bob
cant wait ot see how much stuff you can stuff in there. how strong id that one hinge?? when i had my hard bags it would have been nice if they had 2 hindges on each lid as they moved from side to side and the alignment wasnt always good causing the lids to crack.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts