M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We now have about 20 bikes or so mostly 9's a wing or two a couple of harleys so what do you think about the name. or is there somthing more catchy. suggestions welcome. This is the first get together I have ever planned so Im all ears to what ever ya got to say.

Rockford Rumble 2011

Shaking the S--- out of the mid-west.

What a great way to celebrate Armed forces Day.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Rockford Rumble sounds good, I anticipate lots of jealous Harley riders............

Looking forward to this one. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
That's AWESOME :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: I just looked at the route and it looks good to me. Thanks to all for getting this set up.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Cool! Sounds like a nice size group for you Midwesterners. I looked at the route. Seems like the road along the Mississippi is gonna be the nicest part of the trip. Hope you all have fun & ride safe! :bigthumbsup: Post some pics to share with us after you guys get back.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool! Sounds like a nice size group for you Midwesterners. I looked at the route. Seems like the road along the Mississippi is gonna be the nicest part of the trip. Hope you all have fun & ride safe! :bigthumbsup: Post some pics to share with us after you guys get back.

Hey GR your sig pic is incredible, Ill do my best with my camera but neither me or the equip are the best at that! Im hoping someone brings one of thoes fancy ones for doing video.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts