Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
766 Posts
:drool::drool: very nice sir!!!:clap2:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
You know that's an awesome and professional article on a custom M109R! I must also be honest and say that even though I'm not a fan of the big fairing, hardbags and turning the sexy muscular looks of the 9 into a touring bagger, Rockford Riders bike is VERY well done and the custom work looks phenomenal! Also at least this article lets others out there know more about the M109R and the customizing options we have with this bike!

Again very well done! :bigthumbsup:

Is there an online link to read this article better?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Bam Bam, Thank-you sir for your hard work. somthing I could not do with the equip and lack of knowledge about home computers.funny I deal with cnc machines all day often haveing to re-do and write the code. But never had any lessons on the pc at home.LOL

Dave

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,882 Posts
Very well written article about an awesome bike. Proud to have you as a member here bro! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Very good article, I look forward to meeting you and seeing your bike in May. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
:congrats: Very nice! You should be very proud to be recognized not only for your awsome bike, but also for your service to our country! Well done Bro!

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Is there an online link to read this article better?
If your computer is like most, all you gots to do is hold down the Ctrl key (lower left corner of keyboard), and roll your mouse wheel forward. That will make the writing on the screen larger. You can make it big enough it does not fit the screen any longer.

If you roll the mouse wheel aft, it makes the writing smaller. You can make it really, really small.

Hope your mouse has a wheel!? If not, go to China World (Wal-Mart) and buy a new one, they are not that expensive since they were built with Chinese slave labor.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
If your computer is like most, all you gots to do is hold down the Ctrl key (lower left corner of keyboard), and roll your mouse wheel forward. That will make the writing on the screen larger. You can make it big enough it does not fit the screen any longer.

If you roll the mouse wheel aft, it makes the writing smaller. You can make it really, really small.

Hope your mouse has a wheel!? If not, go to China World (Wal-Mart) and buy a new one, they are not that expensive since they were built with Chinese slave labor.
Great tip my friend, I really need to take a class

·
Registered
3,719 Posts

:bigthumbsup: That's two cnc machinists you have taught a valuable computer tip to. Thanks CBXer and :bigthumbsup: to your service and you bike RR

1 - 18 of 18 Posts