M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a new rear tire put on earlier today (Metzeler 240VR) :bigthumbsup: The place I took the M to is a small shop about 20 miles south of Denver... very Harley-oriented :edit: I asked the guys in the shop if it was o.k. if I cooked the Dunlop just to make sure it was ready to replace. They got kind of excited... one went running for the garden hose to wet down the driveway and the other one said he'd take a 15 second video with my cell phone. He apparently got TOO excited and hit the "OK" button twice - once to start the video and again two seconds later that stopped the video :confused: There was so much smoke when I was done that the lady that does the books came out of her office looking for some fresh air :evil: I took an "after" picture, too. When they finished with my bike, one of the guys took it for a quick spin to check it out. He came back and said "Damn... I'd lose my license for sure if I owned that bike" :doorag: He also thanked me for the aroma of smoked rubber he would be enjoying for the next few hours 8) Anyway, here's the whole 2 second video and the "after" pic...

:Click: http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j13/ILUVMYM109R/?action=view&current=081306_1216a.flv

·
Registered
178 Posts
I love the smell of burnt rubber early in the morning!!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I fixed the link, I think :bigthumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts