M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I want to thank Keith aka KEITHO here for making this possible! I had the pleasure to meet him last week when I went to pick them up. You were right my man... THEY ARE LOUD!!!! MARVELOUSLY LOUD!!!!
Too bad they went out of business because the quality of the product and the sound is just unbelievable! The chrome's quality is equal with the rest of the bike.The only thing I did was replacing the clamps with better ones I found at a local hydraulic hose supplier, Good-Year/Parker. They were cheap, $4.00 a piece. I could not be happier with the swap.
I was able to "cruise" on my subdivision's streets without being obnoxious but going out they screaaaaaaaamed!!!! Never go back to stock.:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:
Thanks again Keith!!!! This is the best mod on my bike so far!

·
Registered
116 Posts
They are bad azz. I turned my tips out and they are even louder. I am actually going to the side burners know. I dropped the bike and scrapped them up a little...only cosmetic damage. I am selling them for really cheap...and because I turned the tips out they should be blemish free from the side when the tip are turned down.

Anyone interested PM me.

Sorry for the hi jack.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Yeah, they're awesome.

I did something last week I wished I'd done from day one. Shop manager at my local stealership is a certified welder...I had him weld up the first slip joints on both pipes (as you move away from the head). Don't know about the rest of you but keeping the clamps tight used to be a PITA...now I don't have to worry about it anymore. Guy only charged me $100 and they look great...

·
Registered
567 Posts
Oh and BTW, I replaced the packing in mine a while back. Just for the hell of it I ran 'em w/o the packing for a while...if you want LOUD and decel that sounds like compression brakes, give it a try:eek: Just watch out for the :cop: :cop:.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
First I want to thank Keith aka KEITHO here for making this possible! I had the pleasure to meet him last week when I went to pick them up. You were right my man... THEY ARE LOUD!!!! MARVELOUSLY LOUD!!!!
Too bad they went out of business because the quality of the product and the sound is just unbelievable! The chrome's quality is equal with the rest of the bike.The only thing I did was replacing the clamps with better ones I found at a local hydraulic hose supplier, Good-Year/Parker. They were cheap, $4.00 a piece. I could not be happier with the swap.
I was able to "cruise" on my subdivision's streets without being obnoxious but going out they screaaaaaaaamed!!!! Never go back to stock.:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:
Thanks again Keith!!!! This is the best mod on my bike so far!
H. I'm glad they found a good home! Getting better clamps was a good idea too. ENJOY :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
237 Posts
i got those, well in my shed!

my ears have been chilling for 6months but i think ill put them back on

but with tunable end baffles!that way ill be able too tune them ,standard there too loud!

have fun!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts