M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case anyone wants to hookup with us while we are on our way to the Sturgis area.  In our starting party of 4 there will be 3-M109's. We should end up with about 40 bikes if no one bails out by the time we get up to Sturgis. Here is our route right now:

4 of us will be leaving Prescott, AZ on Saturday, July 29. We are going to go by the Grand Canyon on the way to Moab, Utah for our first nights stop. Only 400 miles but it will give us some time to look around.

Second Day Moab to Cheyenne 451 miles

Third Day Cheyenne to Rapid City 308 miles

Because of the heat they are having in that part of the country we are stretching this ride up there into 3 days to give us a little more time in case we have to change plans.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
HalGreenlee said:
In case anyone wants to hookup with us while we are on our way to the Sturgis area. In our starting party of 4 there will be 3-M109's. We should end up with about 40 bikes if no one bails out by the time we get up to Sturgis. Here is our route right now:

4 of us will be leaving Prescott, AZ on Saturday, July 29. We are going to go by the Grand Canyon on the way to Moab, Utah for our first nights stop. Only 400 miles but it will give us some time to look around.

Second Day Moab to Cheyenne 451 miles

Third Day Cheyenne to Rapid City 308 miles

Because of the heat they are having in that part of the country we are stretching this ride up there into 3 days to give us a little more time in case we have to change plans.
From Prescott, I thought you where in FL.

Dude I will meet up with you guys to MOAB at least maybe Cheyenne.

Is Lamont going to be with you?

TAZ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am in Florida and Lamont is in Tennessee. But Lamont is going to California to visit his parents so he is taking the bikes to Joe from Kewl Metal's house in Arizona and then we will leave from there. Gives me a break so that I don't have to ride up thru Florida for the 10,000th time on I-95.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts