M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like it isn't going to warm up for a while. Road about 40 miles round trip on saturday to run some errands and visit the grandkids.
Set a new personal record on Sunday when I road to church an hour away. It was 29 degrees when I left home at 8:30 that morning:eek:.
I had so many layers on that I looked like a leather clad Michilan Man. Only thing that got cold was my finger tips.
First day above 50, I will try to get a group ride together.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Yeah, I got out for a little while on Sunday also. During the midday it was cool but not cold. I'm ready to ride! I've seen enough snow already. I'll keep an eye out for the group ride.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Not to be the grammar police or anything, but I think you RODE your bike :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not to be the grammar police or anything, but I think you RODE your bike :bigthumbsup:
:a20: I hope my daughter doesn't read this. I am always on her about her grammer.
Good catch. I often see things like this on a post and just laugh.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Hey Keith! I hate to brag but I took a awesome ride Saturday all by myself. It was in the 60's, On Route 84 near La Honda, CA (google map it) saw my first real big redwood tree. ...miss you guys! :confused:

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hey Keith! I hate to brag but I took a awesome ride Saturday all by myself. It was in the 60's, On Route 84 near La Honda, CA (google map it) saw my first real big redwood tree. ...miss you guys! :confused:
Right, you hate to brag about riding while we are freezing our butts off.
Glad to hear that you are riding. I take it you got the bike fixed. Let us know when you get back on this side of the rockies and maybe Ray Price will rent you a Harley, and you can still ride with us. We want leave you:evil:.
Kind of would like to see you riding one of thos 883 sportsters:eek:.

On another note, now that you have seen a real redwood tree in person, are you about to become a certified tree hugger;).

Ride safe Bro.

Oh, and hats off and a big thanks to KD for getting my LED's working on the bike this weekend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts