M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I get an e-mail from my buddy at the marauder forum that I used to frequent, and there is a guy there looking for an m109 to use as a prototype bike so they can make parts. I happened to be at the right place at the right time and today I dropped my bike off for the winter at their warehouse in Burlington, Wi. I've never heard of the company before but it looked like they had a nice operation goin on and some nice stuff lying around. Not only do I get free winter storage but I also get everything that they make for the bike for free :a18: They are not sure yet what they are going to make for the bike, but I'm not complaining no matter what I get. Plus, now we'll all have more stuff to blow our money on. :bigthumbsup: Let me know what you are all looking for so I can let them know. Hopefully they will come out with some great stuff for us! I'll post from time to time when I know what they are making. the website is rivcoproducts.com if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I am very familiar with all the folks at Rivco and I used to sell tons of their products. They came up with a way to put passenger pegs on a Rune for instance. They make some decent quality stuff, though it's not always the coolest designs, it's still a very popular brand. You won't be sorry! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts