M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I've just purchased the Rivco license plate relocator kit from DLP . The question I have is if any one has installed this same kit using rynosback's bang for your buck mod? If so what happens to the running light or do I need to buy something else? As it's illegal not to have the light I need to know how to be able to keep that light, as well as the original turn signals, and I'm hoping no splicing involved. Help please!!! Cheers toro9

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I have the Rivco kit but just installed it as per instructions utilizing the factory plate light. I never bothered reading Ryan's bang for the buck on the debeaver mod , but you will need a plate light in any state and a simple L..E.D. license plate frame will do the job....DLP might even sell them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
LP relocator

The relocator works great, I have it on my 2007 109 and you just take the lights off the debeavered piece of plastic (turn signals and LP running light) and put the on the new bracket. The silver piece goes on the top side of the fender plastic and the new bracket and screws mount to it from underneath. Good ridin'

1 - 3 of 3 Posts