M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any of you guys around a tiny little town in the top corner of maryland called rising sun? i'll be in town for about a month and was looking for a local bike night or hangout.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
any of you guys around a tiny little town in the top corner of maryland called rising sun? i'll be in town for about a month and was looking for a local bike night or hangout.
I have no idea where the hell Rising Sun Maryland is but there are quite a few of us in the Rockville, Gaithersburg, Frederick area that ride quite frequently....If your around Pm me and we'll see if we can get a ride in..Giddy

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,770 Posts
Rising Sun, home of the KKK, right outside of Elkton. Lucky you...

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,770 Posts
Yeah, sorry for the bad news!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hooters in New Castle, DE on wednesday nights. Should be about 20 min ride from there

194 S. Dupont Hwy
New Castle
, DE 19720

·
Radio Active Member
27,671 Posts
holy crap i thought you were joking until i looked it up!!!
gotta make this a quick job and get the hell outta there!
No he was not joking. Are you going to make the Meet? I think you were at the Harrisonburg one. I remembering seeing your bike. As Giddy said, let us know when you want to ride. You can get your Giddy on. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
461 Posts
holy crap i thought you were joking until i looked it up!!!
gotta make this a quick job and get the hell outta there!
:D Really not like that at all....not saying there isnt any racism there, but probably nothing more then you will find anywhere else....no guys dressed in sheets marching up and down the street or nothin...I lived in Conowingo (a toen just outaside of there) for about eight years when my parents moved there and never seen anything actually...I think alot of that stuff may have been fron years past back in the day.

I have no idea where the hell Rising Sun Maryland is but there are quite a few of us in the Rockville, Gaithersburg, Frederick area that ride quite frequently....If your around Pm me and we'll see if we can get a ride in..Giddy
You will be about 1hr and 45mins north of these areas so a very doable trip, especially if you are staying there for as month. I did this commute daily when I lived in Cecil County and worked in Montgomery...

Hooters in New Castle, DE on wednesday nights. Should be about 20 min ride from there

194 S. Dupont Hwy
New Castle, DE 19720
CRAZY Bike night...well worth checking out :bigthumbsup:

Lemme know when you get in town exacty...try to hook something up...you will be right by the Cecil County drag way...not sure if you are into that kind of thing but it maybe worth checking out

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
theyve got me staying in aberdeen, md. just working in rising sun and thanks for the heads up on the hooters bike nite.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
are you kidding, seguin sucks the big one!!!! i miss you guys but i never want to go back to seguin. san antonio can have me anytime though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts