M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hal and Big Joe,
Is it possible to get some kind of real time frame as to when the new risers will be out. Also, will the original tach bolt right up to either? And finally, do either have a price on theirs yet?

Big Joe, Have I missed something or are the riser extensions still not available and no pricing yet? :dontknow:

Bob

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I saw that, but didn't he say that they would be out the next day with pricing? :bigthumbsup:

Bob

G

·
Speaking for Direct Line I can tell you that it gets to be tough to come up with final delivery dates as other folks are involved and at some point you have to turn the parts over to them and thats where you lose total control of time.  The chromers are usually the worst and thats what I am waiting for on the Big Air kits.  The chromer has them all and is chroming them and anodizing them.  But he won't give me an exact delivery date.

And we like to let folks know what we are working on so that they can plan if its something they like.  But I am almost to the point that we shouldn't say anything until the new item is completely done.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry Hal, I can appreciate what your saying. I just jumped the gun and was getting antsy? I know your going as fast as possible. Do you know if the original tach will bolt up? :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Bob

G

·
RLS said:
Sorry Hal, I can appreciate what your saying. I just jumped the gun and was getting antsy? I know your going as fast as possible. Do you know if the original tach will bolt up? :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Bob
Go back and look at the drawing. We are going to make it so that you can do either and without the tach the riser will not have the bracket mounts sticking out.

·
Registered
172 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
Go back and look at the drawing. We are going to make it so that you can do either and without the tach the riser will not have the bracket mounts sticking out.
Hal, what drawing...did I miss something?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts