M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a 100 mile test ride with my 2” Revo risers and all new brake, throttle, and clutch lines installed. Those 2” made a big difference. Now I can lean back against my new Corbin seat back and not feel hyper extended in the arms. The bike really feels like it fits now. Thanks to all the past posters who unknowingly helped me with info to ensure I got the right stuff for the upgrade.

·
Registered
2009 / VZR1800
3,666 Posts
Just got back from a 100 mile test ride with my 2” Revo risers and all new brake, throttle, and clutch lines installed. Those 2” made a big difference. Now I can lean back against my new Corbin seat back and not feel hyper extended in the arms. The bike really feels like it fits now. Thanks to all the past posters who unknowingly helped me with info to ensure I got the right stuff for the upgrade.
Nice!
Those braided lines are not only good looking , but
with brakes also a positive improvement in braking...(y)
Cheers! 🍻

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice!
Those braided lines are not only good looking , but
with brakes also a positive improvement in braking...(y)
Cheers! 🍻
Definitely. The bike is an ‘07 and I’m pretty sure the lines were original. Way overdue for replacement. I still need to do the rear, but I think I’ll wait to do those over the winter since I very rarely use the rear anyway. Might do the under bracket for the rear since I’ll be messing with it anyway.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,049 Posts
I like that seat, it matches well. You have the same color bike as I do. I switched to the braided lines a long time ago and they do work better than the stock lines.

·
Registered
489 Posts
It is a very nice looking bike
You did well
Reminds me of Cudo s “Scott” bike from back in
The day
Are you. Going to put BCS s tune on it
I heard it does wonders

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is a very nice looking bike
You did well
Reminds me of Cudo s “Scott” bike from back in
The day
Are you. Going to put BCS s tune on it
I heard it does wonders
Yes, I already got that done. And it did make a huge difference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts