M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigpapaM109
Rick, that is great that you guys are in a position to BUY a building etc... Without getting into any back and forth arguing...just answer these 2 simple questions. Why have you not taken care of John's and his problem from 2 years ago? Knowing the problems, why bother to ever post on this forum if you are that big?

John and I have relayed messages on PM.. i need him to call me .. He needs a RMA# for return .. the shipping dept needs that to know what its for when I enter it in the computer... John if you can read this.. please call me and I will 2nd day air you the Grill...

I will fix the problem.. you just need to call.. the few gas caps that were wrong.. they called me and took care of them ASAP.. thats all it takes.. the gas cap situation is fixed.. I GUARANTEE IT

Industry Leader of Billet Accessories

Since this thread is closed I decided to start a new one. Please give me your phone number. Mine is 336-653-8512 and am available every evening but Tuesday. If you fix my problems I will post the truth on here as I have always done for those who know me. I am also a firm believer in a mans word is his bond and try to live that way. Once again, Ricky, the ball is in your court!!!

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigpapaM109
Rick, that is great that you guys are in a position to BUY a building etc... Without getting into any back and forth arguing...just answer these 2 simple questions. Why have you not taken care of John's and his problem from 2 years ago? Knowing the problems, why bother to ever post on this forum if you are that big?

John and I have relayed messages on PM.. i need him to call me .. He needs a RMA# for return .. the shipping dept needs that to know what its for when I enter it in the computer... John if you can read this.. please call me and I will 2nd day air you the Grill...

I will fix the problem.. you just need to call.. the few gas caps that were wrong.. they called me and took care of them ASAP.. thats all it takes.. the gas cap situation is fixed.. I GUARANTEE IT

Industry Leader of Billet Accessories

Since this thread is closed I decided to start a new one. Please give me your phone number. Mine is 336-653-8512 and am available every evening but Tuesday. If you fix my problems I will post the truth on here as I have always done for those who know me. I am also a firm believer in a mans word is his bond and try to live that way. Once again, Ricky, the ball is in your court!!!
No sir, the ball is in your court...did you get my text message today? :D

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,877 Posts
John, I found this in the contact info on their website.

R.I.S. Designs © 2008
Tel: (562) 251-1330 • Fax: (562) 251-1332 • 8223 Somerset Blvd. • Paramount, CA 90723

Monday-Friday- 7:30am-5:30pm
Saturday-
7:30am-3:00pm
Sunday-
Closed
Machine Shop -
5:00am-1:00am

http://www.risdesigns.com/

Good Luck!

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
No I did not get it as I do not have texting on my phone. I hope you and Mary are well and miss you both.
Well that explains it :doh:

The message was:
Mary and I went for a quick ride and stopped to get something to drink. Enjoying a green tea citrus and was thinking about you. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts