M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna know what u guys think, is it better to get my rims polished or chromed ? What would be the better way to go ? I'm not worried about cost, just what lasts longer.

Thanx Onnie :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
186 Posts
If your not worried about the cost, go chrome. I had my polished aluminum wheels on my chopper chromed 2 yrs ago. Best thing I could've done. Now I just wipe them clean and they really shine.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Chrome for sure!!! I have polished and they are more of a pain in the ass than what they are worth trying to keep them clean. Sometimes I think about trying to trade them for some stock ones

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Definitely chrome wheels. Polished is OK, but way too much work to keep them up. As long as you keep your chrome wheels clean and you don't allow debris, grime or water spots to sit on the chrome, the wheels will last almost forever. They are easy to clean. Just wipe them off with a product like Lucas Quick Mist, and you are good to go. Nothing looks better than clean shiny chrome on a bike.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
If money isn't the deciding factor then chrome is the most excellent choice. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Contact liquidpain, if ya need chrome, he's the man!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I worked my butt off polishing and It was not good enough, Here are 2 pictures 1 polished and 1 chrome.
Dam Guy

Attachments

·
Registered
917 Posts
Contact liquidpain, if ya need chrome, he's the man!!!:bigthumbsup:
:agree::agree::agree: I waited for almost three years to get chrome... should have been my first mod... Liquidpain does a fantastic job and great customer service.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Jerry at liquid Pain is the man when you want chrome.:bigthumbsup: He did my triple trees, mastercylinder, switch housings, clutch perch,spacers,foot peg supports. and here is a picture that shows some of the chrome he did. I do not know what happened to the other Picture. But I am getting ready to send my swing arm to get it done.
Dam Guy

Attachments

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Jerry at liquid Pain is the man when you want chrome.:bigthumbsup: He did my triple trees, mastercylinder, switch housings, clutch perch,spacers,foot peg supports. and here is a picture that shows some of the chrome he did. I do not know what happened to the other Picture. But I am getting ready to send my swing arm to get it done.
Dam Guy
DAM,,,,,GUY dats lookin good mang,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
CHROME all the way. They will hold up better and require less time in maintenance. And always have a great shine. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts