M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
:dontknow: I DONT HAVE THEM , BUT HAVE MINE CHROMED! :p MY PICK WOULD BE THE STINGRAY! :p :bigthumbsup: :hot: :#1: :#1:

·
Registered
703 Posts
I like the stingray or the slash. I am going to seriously check into these. Anyone have an adea on what these costs?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just priced a set of the "SLASH" for my M and they want $1550 for the rear and $1050 for the front. They also have a deal with mounted and balanced metezlers for $3141.90 out the door including shipping. Sounds a little pricey. But if you want cool stuff, you have to pay for it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
WINGYS109 said:
Looks like I will be chroming mine :bigthumbsup:
Ya I think if anything this might be the best option but they are some really cool wheels :evil:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just love this site cant seem to pick a favorite they are all so nice. Has anyone got a set of these one their M?
Glad to see the options are coming out now but don't seem to like any of them. Although...I am a firm believer that pics can give you an idea of looks but don't do the bike or wheels justice. I'd have to see them from varying angle and ultimately on the bike in person.

The first time I saw the 9 was on the show room floor and was blasted by how it looked(to quote Will Smith-"I gots to git me one a deeze!) But when I went to show some buddies pics on the web pages...it just didn't have the same impact. If I would get any of the wheels I think the royale II would be cool in black chrome.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Lamont just announced that EgoTripp rims are available through DLP as well...now there's even MORE chrome goodies to choose from :bigthumbsup:

Devilish

1 - 13 of 13 Posts