M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I posted before how pleased I am with this Solo screen, and hasve just mastered the how to on adding pictures thanks medic. here goes.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Heres some more[im
g][/img][img
][/img]

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I doubled up here's the last one
Cheers Phil
/img]

·
Registered
296 Posts
All Right , Thats it , I have had ENOUGH!!!

The Rifle is DEFINITELY the best looking of all the sheilds for these bikes.....nice pix , good job!

think I am going to get one for my 109 soon ...... great for longer rides and easy detach, and all the mounting hardware looks nice.

thanks

Oh Phil.....what part number is that particular one? is it tinted?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi there, the screen is standard for 109 it has a light grey tint which is still ok at night and has a blue edge tint which matches in with my violet blue nicely.[img
][/img]
I love my rifle and now can rode with a half face helmet with no problems up to 100mph I will let you know if I cruise any faster.
Cheers Phil

·
Registered
443 Posts
I like that screen, but I think I would trim the height down a couple of inches. I talked to Windvest guy during Street Vibrations and they don't have anything out yet. He did say that he has had a bunch of interest in it, though. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Coriman: As you stated in your previous post, for some reason all that chrome mounting hardware looks much better on your bike than on the Silver one that had the shield up higher for a 6'3" rider. I really like the shield. Right now my Shooter is still takin' care of business, but I might up-grade by Spring.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep the hardware is very adjustable butid you want to you can order any custom size. The standad one is 20 inches above the nacelle.
The screen slides up and down on the stauntions as well as being able to angle them high or low. I like mine pointing forward more than up too high, as it balances in with the Tacho better. I am 6 ft and get full protection plus if I really sit up I can still see over the top if need be.
Hope this helps
Cheers phil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts