M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
man what a nice day :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

we live next to each other and dont ride whats up with that ::)

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Should have gave me a call. Hooked with a couple of guys from work, what a GREAT day for riding.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Gonna jump on mine after work for a short time between the Bear Creek and Copperfield area. Was in the wife's suburban yesterday evening and saw a silver running west on FM 529. Tried to catch up, but you know how us M109'rs roll. I have a Siilver one too and just wanted to see who he was and if he belonged to the forum.

·
Registered
343 Posts
TCallais said:
Gonna jump on mine after work for a short time between the Bear Creek and Copperfield area. Was in the wife's suburban yesterday evening and saw a silver running west on FM 529. Tried to catch up, but you know how us M109'rs roll. I have a Siilver one too and just wanted to see who he was and if he belonged to the forum.
Did he have a oval shaped sissy bar on his 109? I saw a guy with a silver on the Beltway at Clay Rd last Friday with an oval sissy bar and a bald tire with wire showing through. I wonder how it got that way?????????????

·
Registered
24 Posts
No oval sissy bar on it. It also looked like he may have had a 260 on the back as it seemed a little wider than normal. I dunno maybe it's just more impressive when following one in a car.

I had a good short ride yesterday evening. Stopped at the bank and three people flocked the bike. Still can't get over how much attention they draw.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I hate when I read these good post late. I rode out to Galveston down Hwy.3. There were plenty of of bikes out. Never saw another 109R on the road :doorag:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts