M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's not the safest thing to do, but I love listening to tunes when I'm out for a solo ride.

Just wondering how many of you out there do the same?

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
All the time!

I use Shure sound isolating model SE102MPA with the orange foam sleeves:bigthumbsup:

Very comfortable, even all day!

On the very rare ocason that I ride without them I really hear the engine noise....man this bike is loud!

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
all the time whether solo or with a group need the tunes plus helps block out wind noise on highway

·
Registered
7 Posts
I always do as well.. recently I ordered the earfuse putty to form to your ear and I absolutely love it. Search for earfuse on this forum and you should find it.

--Daniel

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I don't leave home without a pair of ear buds. I just bought one of the custom ear plug kits and molded it around a set of skull candy buds and it is great. Total investment $30 for a completely custom set of good sound buds.

Here is the link to the kit V, just follow the instructions except put your buds (no rubber on the buds) in your ears then form the putty and push and it will surround the ear bud. You might end up pushing some of the putty over the speaker part but I just trimmed it with a knife to uncover the speaker and they shut out more ambient noise than my Bose Quiet Comfort 3's.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
The sweet sound of my Roadhouse pipes is the only sound I need :bigthumbsup:

Seriously, I love the sound of these bikes; especially in a good pack! :doorag:

·
Registered
624 Posts
All the time I have the interphone4 bluetooth head set, with 2 speakers that stick to the inside of the helmet, volume is adjusted by wind noise, the faster i go the louder it gets.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I attached some velcro to my gas cap and put my sansa mp3 player there so I can ride with my tunes too! Not on every single ride but anytime I leave the city I love listening to music while I ride.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I use earphones...buds...love them. I was afraid of being tuned out to traffic and my surroundings, but I use a reasonable level of volume and there are no issues.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
All the time I have the interphone4 bluetooth head set, with 2 speakers that stick to the inside of the helmet, volume is adjusted by wind noise, the faster i go the louder it gets.
You need a boost dependent volume control. :nojoke:

·
Registered
917 Posts
All the time, Starcom1 Digital system and music from my Garmin 660 (12 gigs of my favorite tunes), I even take a call via my Droid through the 660 all hands free but not in heavy traffic.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
The sweet sound of my Roadhouse pipes is the only sound I need :bigthumbsup:

Seriously, I love the sound of these bikes; especially in a good pack! :doorag:
Don't have aftermarket exhaust yet, but I love the sound of the engine. I never wanted anything in my ears, don't want to be distracted. I now have speakers and plan on adding some sort of sound system, but it will be only for long rides.

·
Registered
501 Posts
i have helmet speakers hooked to my mp3. keep the volume high enough to hear tunes but still able to hear bike and surroundings. also makes it nice don't have to worry about ear buds falling out. just put helmet on and plug in.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I tried riding with skull candy ear buds but they kept falling out while riding :verymad: now I have to find something that will fit and stay in.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Music, Gps and even phone calls bluetooth into my Nolan N43

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
This is an illegal activity and with the exception of Bobbymac and Blacklightning your residential address' have been tracked. You may all expect a uniformed officer knocking at your doors within the next two days. The authorities will be slightly more lenient should you choose to turn yourselves in voluntarily. Those who listen to country music while riding should not expect the same leniency however. Do the right thing and confess to your local law enforcement offices and ease your collective consciences :cop:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
This is an illegal activity and with the exception of Bobbymac and Blacklightning your residential address' have been tracked. You may all expect a uniformed officer knocking at your doors within the next two days. The authorities will be slightly more lenient should you choose to turn yourselves in voluntarily. Those who listen to country music while riding should not expect the same leniency however. Do the right thing and confess to your local law enforcement offices and ease your collective consciences :cop:
:clap2::clap2::joke:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts