M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you have ridden with another 109? Every time Centermass and I hook up for a ride with some other non 109 riders, I'm blown away at how good the M looks rolling down the street. It feels real good when I remember I'm rolling on the same Bad A$$ Bike. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Besides showrooms and the local bike show.... mine is the only one I have seen.
I have to drive past shiny buildings to see how good it looks rollin :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have ridden with another Black one and a Burple one. It's great to drop in behind and just see how cool they look going down the road. The slow silver couldn't keep up. :joke:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I had the same feeling when I went out with my vtx guys last weekend. We traded off and I thought man that looks good rolling down the street. Man I am glad its mine! :joke:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Haven't seen anybody else's on the road.

That's alright.....better unique than eunuch :D

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
I have not yet seen another on the road, but I am hoping to have a great pack at Rolling Thunder and see it from many angles. Plus the look of all the other bikers when we roll into the FT Washington HD dealer and then the Pentagon and then the Mall. I am thinking I will not be able to talk after Rolling Thunder because of all the questions that will be thrown at us. :D

G

·
Metu and I have ridden together on several occasions. He has a silver M and I have a black M. My friend doughboy, just bought and took delivery of his burple one. This friday night we are going to ride together. That will be cool.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I have not seen another m109r in Delaware on the rode yet either but dealer is selling them. I would like to see how good this bike looks going down the road and what it sounds like going by.But do not want to see to many of them i like that unique feel.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
the only m109 i have seen from behind was when i traded off with a guy with a busa and i follow him arround it did look good and i did like the ride of the busa too :D :D :D

·
Registered
292 Posts
No other 109'ers here ( Marthas Vineyard Ma. ) I hope to see one, or more this summer. We get alot of visiters during the "tourist" season , It would be nice to see what the 109 looks and sounds like as it goes by... I had a VTX1800C , until I traded it in on a 109, and saw only five of them in four years, so I don't expect to see many 109's here... too bad. It's nice to be the only one on the island.. I must say. :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
I only ride with Harley Davidsons. Absolutely ALL of the people I ride with are Harley riders, so it`s either ride with them or by myself, but it`s ok, I like being different. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
M109Rican said:
I only ride with Harley Davidsons. Absolutely ALL of the people I ride with are Harley riders, so it`s either ride with them or by myself, but it`s ok, I like being different. :bigthumbsup:
AS long as you ride :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

G

·
The dealer here in Salt Lake has sold several, but as of now I have not seen another on the road. The only time see one, it is mine and my son is riding it. He takes her out alot more than me. (I never get the chance)

Reed

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have seen the burple and silver only in my dealers showroom. I am surprised they are still there. I was going to buy a different bike, went into the dealer saw my black one and bought it on the spot. Did take it for a short 25 mile spin test ride.. :bigthumbsup:

Have not seen another one on the road yet. My Harleyfriend told me he was behind me the other day and thought it looked great

1 - 18 of 18 Posts