M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going down to Lee's Performance Cycle tomorrow morning. It is located in Charlotte and wanted to see if anyone wants to ride along. Having the bike Dyno tuned and will be leaving Asheboro around 9 - 9;15 in the morning.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
:-[I wish I could. I will be having the wife's car serviced tomorrow morning, and dropping the nine off for service later that afternoon. We are also having VBS at our church this week. Ride safe, and let us know how the numbers turn out. Maybe if the numbers are good enough, I will give you a shot at the kat.:joke:

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:-[I wish I could. I will be having the wife's car serviced tomorrow morning, and dropping the nine off for service later that afternoon. We are also having VBS at our church this week. Ride safe, and let us know how the numbers turn out. Maybe if the numbers are good enough, I will give you a shot at the kat.:joke:
What service are you having done on the 9?

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
What service are you having done on the 9?
Just what they call their "wet service" which consist of oil and filter change, lube and tighten all moving parts, etc. Once they are done with Krushers bike, I will check with them on the clutch shutter issue. Kind of like letting him be the guinee pig:joke:.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like I will have to reschedule as 70% chance of rain tomorrow and not wanting to ride that far in it....................we shall see.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
I might have to borrow that map from ya... ;) u running a pc3? I need to get mine done just no time... Its cutting out on me every now and then.... ??????

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got back and only hit a little bit of rain about 10 miles from the house. Very pleased with the Dyno and the way the bike runs now. It is very smooth........................and throttle response is greatly improved.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Sounds good. I just dropped mine off at Madisons in North Raleigh and saw 2 more nines in the stable (Krusher & NCbearcat). I just took mine in for a service, and this evening I will give it a "spa" treatment.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
WOW!!! I just got a call from them (Madison) and they said they were done! I think I may just have to give them another try when it is needing service again:bigthumbsup::clap2:.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Got back and only hit a little bit of rain about 10 miles from the house. Very pleased with the Dyno and the way the bike runs now. It is very smooth........................and throttle response is greatly improved.
What kind of numbers did your bike pull? Not that it really matters...just curious. Especially if you did a before and after dyno.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The HP went up about 2.5 and the torque a little less than 2.5. The AF is dead on all the way to 7350 RPM and it is much smoother throttle and response.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts