M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Emmie and I are meeting at 288/711 at 10:30 am Sunday morning. Destination at this time undetermined, open for suggestions. Any takers?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'd love to join you guys, but I am still about a week away from riding. Had a little <snip, snip> done this past week and Doc said I should probably not ride for a couple of weeks.

Today, looked like a beautiful day to be out there (as I saw many bikes on my many trips back and forth to Lowe's).

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
snip-snip, makes me cringe. There will be plenty of rides this spring, summer, and fall so once you are ready, go for it.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
would love to go to destination unknown Steve, but im stuck down here in Rocky Mmt NC waiting on a train to come home, Hope yall have a good day! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
277 Posts
wish I had known earlier, I might have been available. Just got home from church, and I am sure you guys are long gone.

Maybe next time

·
Registered
472 Posts
I'd love to join you guys, but I am still about a week away from riding. Had a little <snip, snip> done this past week and Doc said I should probably not ride for a couple of weeks.

Today, looked like a beautiful day to be out there (as I saw many bikes on my many trips back and forth to Lowe's).
r u sure you'll have the balls to get back on a bike...lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts