M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My riding season is over for 2010 :'( You see I'm in the military, and am getting ready for a 6 month deployment. Sitting here at the airport now waiting for boarding. Wont be back stateside until late Jan or early Feb 2011.
I was able to get a nice ride in with some good friends and a special person on Sunday. That will be with me until I'm able to replace it with my first ride of 2011.

Ride hard, ride safe, keep yer shiny side up :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Bro, be safe, watch your 6, and thank you for your service! I'll try to stay under control while you're gone. LOL. Take care my friend, it was great to meet you in VA, and look forward to seeing you again next year. God speed, my friend!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Good you got some riding in before heading out. I'm chompin' at the bit to get home and continuing my riding season. I had a week and a half with the beast before heading to paradise :joke:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Thank you for your service! Few really appreciate how hard it must be to leave home for so long on deployments. God Speed to you!

·
Registered
143 Posts
My riding season is over for 2010 :'( You see I'm in the military, and am getting ready for a 6 month deployment. Sitting here at the airport now waiting for boarding. Wont be back stateside until late Jan or early Feb 2011.
I was able to get a nice ride in with some good friends and a special person on Sunday. That will be with me until I'm able to replace it with my first ride of 2011.

Ride hard, ride safe, keep yer shiny side up :bigthumbsup:
Stay Safe and get back....and remember as we say in the Marine Corps...Get Some!!! Stay Motivated!!!!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Thanks for what you do, so I'm able to do whatever I want. It does not go unnoticed that the few sacrifice for the many.
Keep in touch and let us know how things are going. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Stay safe and just imagine the nice pile of new parts you will have waiting for you when you get back. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
634 Posts
May God watch over you and keep you safe.

Just to let you know that there are also many of us downunder, who believe in what allied forces are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan, and in what they are striving to achieve. We appreciate the efforts and sacrifice that US military personnel continue to make, worldwide. We appreciate that you and your fellow service personnel put yourselves in harms way, for our benefit and security too, and we are very grateful for that.

May God watch over you and all your fellow servicemen and servicewomen, during your deployments...and always.

Our Australian troops have been on the ground fighting side by side with US forces in every major conflict since WW1, and the strength of the US-Australia alliance has deepened dramatically as a consequence.

There are many of us in Australia, who continue to feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude to the incredible heroism, sacrifice and sheer guts of the US Marines. In overcoming the Japanese forces on Guadalcanal, they effectively prevented US-Australia shipping lanes from being blocked, preventing Australia from being isolated, as a prerequisite to potential invasion by the Japanese. The US Marines turned the tide of the Pacific War at Guadalcanal, and for that, they will always have our thanks and our eternal respect and admiration.

The sheer number of brave Marines who gave the ultimate sacrifice in fighting for our freedom, through all battles of the Pacific War, is truly staggering...and we know that the anguish suffered by countless American families, was also suffered, in efforts to liberate our people too.

Thanks to all US servicemen and servicewomen, from WW1 to the present day. We take nothing for granted...and appreciate everything.

May God watch over you and all your fellow servicemen and servicewomen, and keep you safe.

- David
(Brisbane, Australia)
Ex-Royal Australian Air Force.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Just to let you know that there are also many of us downunder, who believe in what allied forces are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan, and in what they are striving to achieve. We appreciate the efforts and sacrifice that US military personnel continue to make, worldwide. We appreciate that you and your fellow service personnel put yourselves in harms way, for our benefit and security too, and we are very grateful for that.

May God watch over you and all your fellow servicemen and servicewomen, during your deployments...and always.

Our Australian troops have been on the ground fighting side by side with US forces in every major conflict since WW1, and the strength of the US-Australia alliance has deepened dramatically as a consequence.

There are many of us in Australia, who continue to feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude to the incredible heroism, sacrifice and sheer guts of the US Marines. In overcoming the Japanese forces on Guadalcanal, they effectively prevented US-Australia shipping lanes from being blocked, preventing Australia from being isolated, as a prerequisite to potential invasion by the Japanese. The US Marines turned the tide of the Pacific War at Guadalcanal, and for that, they will always have our thanks and our eternal respect and admiration.

The sheer number of brave Marines who gave the ultimate sacrifice in fighting for our freedom, through all battles of the Pacific War, is truly staggering...and we know that the anguish suffered by countless American families, was also suffered, in efforts to liberate our people too.

Thanks to all US servicemen and servicewomen, from WW1 to the present day. We take nothing for granted...and appreciate everything.

May God watch over you and all your fellow servicemen and servicewomen, and keep you safe.

- David
(Brisbane, Australia)
Ex-Royal Australian Air Force.
:agree:
Keep your eyes open and return home safely for the next ride.
Thanks for continuing to serve.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts