5,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well for me anyways :D received this in mail today
tourmaster heated liner

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
a friend of mine at work was ordering some for his girl and a couple of other friends of his so I jumped in. so the go for 179.00 but cause he ordered 7 of them the guy gave him 15% off came to 152.00 per not bad weather is good right now so not ready to use it yet will post how well it works when I do get to use it

·
Registered
95 Posts
Bought the same liner in the spring, you are gonna love it! Cant wait to use it this winter on the snowmobile.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
very cool kenny, I mean warm....

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know I actually rode to work (the hole 7 miles :D) this week in shorts I just can't win but I will take the warm weather as long as it last

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
If everybody buys coats maybe it will stay warm all winter:joke:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
COOL I didn't ask anyone on here cause i wasn't making the order also check out the bike they use to show the guy riding guess what it is :D

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rode to work this morning for first time with liner (44 degrees) nice and warm only on low I enjoyed the warmth why did I wait so long highly recommend after only one ride.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I'd like to buy a kit. Gloves coat and pants. I'm getting the gloves for now. Thats the only thing thats cold on short ride. Long rides you would need the kit.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wife and I went on a nice ride thursday let her wear the liner she liked being warm she is always cold so once again anyone thinking of getting one it is worth the money in my opinion

·
Registered
284 Posts
ok your wife liked the vest and it keep her warm. now i,am sold . i want one. LOL thanks kenny,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts