M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont be fouled!
Riding season is in FULL SWING!!
Keep on riding so you dont feel as bad when its time to put the beast away...
I know everyone have things to do and a family to take care and that comes first, always!
Ride solo in your spare time, ride with the group, you are always part of our family!:bigthumbsup:

CAN YOU TELL THAT TORQ ACTUALLY LOST WEIGHT!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
What a crew,the bikes look great kinda bummed I couldn't make it. Is that Tork WTF stickin to the diet and exersize good for You. Your not wiping a tear from Your eye cos yer standin out side a bergger joint are Ya:bigthumbsup: :doorag: Peace

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
... Is that Tork WTF stickin to the diet and exersize good for You. Your not wiping a tear from Your eye cos yer standin out side a bergger joint are Ya:bigthumbsup: :doorag: Peace
You know, I was not going to say anything because I thought it was his younger (and almost ½ his size) brother. How much have you loss?

:congrats:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
great pics as usual tobrak and :congrats: bob you look like you lost some lbs but I have to agree with bosox still don't want to see ya in the wet t-shirt again :D

one more thing can't wait to hear about your trip over a cold one :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
447 Posts
All joking aside Tork what ever You are doing keep up the good work:bigthumbsup: its paying off. Any one that doesn't know Tork or hasn't had a chance to ride with Him this Guy can ride and Im not kidding. Can't wait to get together :doorag: Peace

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Even after the Cruz, I still have lost 25 pounds of SLUDGE:eek: Oh and the chow hall, Andre and I was leaving I eat 3 pancakes. small ones! And 2 glasses of water. And I do need to buy new jeans, these keep falling OFF my ARSE! Don't get two excited guy:eek: As you can tell Andre and I, busted are ass monday:bigthumbsup: And the Pic's of Phat LE and Andre's 9, was in my driveway at my Hooch! Good shooten Andre:p BTY Thursday they say 80 degree's SHOULD WE WORK LIKE WE DID MONDAY:dontknow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts