M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find who was rinding a Burple 109, this sunday on Venice Blvd. around 6:30 pm.
It was the first time that I saw somebody riding a bike like ours. I just have to say it was beautiful!!!!!!!!!
I live on this area and I'm looking for somebody to ride together. All my friends have sport bikes, would be nice to ride with another M for a change. Please contact me. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Tire Mam lives in Simi Valley and I ride to the rock store all the time. I have never seen a 109 on the street. If you want to ride, e-mail me at [email protected] A freind and I are riding Sat for 4-5 hours, we start at 9.00.

Tire Man

·
Registered
17 Posts
kleber_romani said:
I'm trying to find who was rinding a Burple 109, this sunday on Venice Blvd. around 6:30 pm.
It was the first time that I saw somebody riding a bike like ours. I just have to say it was beautiful!!!!!!!!!
I live on this area and I'm looking for somebody to ride together. All my friends have sport bikes, would be nice to ride with another M for a change. Please contact me. :bigthumbsup:
It was prolly me .. Black jacket ,purple 109R.. I was riding with a buddy with an old crusty CBR600F4I .. :D I rode from Sunset and the 405 W/B thru Pac Palisades, down PCH, up to Pacific ave (Santa Monica ) down thru Venice , E/B across Washington Pl, North up Robertson the Venice Blv and East to eat Cuban food :bigthumbsup: @ Venice & Robertson. Then down to Culver and Venice to the Starbucks for Java before heading back to ARIZONA.... :D

[email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wasn't me, but I just got a black one last Friday and live in the area...I ride PCH to 'Melibu' often. It's just that everytime I pass Moonshadows, I have this fear of Mel Gibson speeding behind me after a bender at the bar.

Bill
Mar Vista

1 - 6 of 6 Posts