M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want to get a pair of comfortable but protective riding boots.... problem is, I cannot find ANYONE that makes any kind of riding boots in an 18.

Anyone have the same problem? Did you find a place that has them?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Wow I thought I had a problem with a 15EEEEE, size 18 I would imagine you will have to do a special made order, I had some made by vanson a number of years back, they were quite expensive and to be honest I never liked them they just didn't fit right. I now use Converse's military combat boot (both the tan and black. A lot of the military police boots have good support and good padding on the ankle areas. Good Luck. :doorag:

·
Registered
584 Posts
sheesh....there are some big mofo's on this board!! I am just a little fella.....but at least they have my size 9.5s on the shelf at all times! haha

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Imagine finding sandals... thats a a completely different ordeal. I had to pay close to $100 for a pair from Oakley because i couldnt find anyone else that made them, unless i used a cardboard box with a zip tie.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I dont know where the height, body build and shoe size came from. I am my fathers son for sure, and no one in either family is even close to my size.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I know how hard it is to get 15's. 18 on the other hand will probally be very rare. I would try checking into something like a wrestling boot. They make them for the big wrestlers. Just a thought, but I feel your pain. Good luck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts