M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know if I'm the only one that actually prefers to ride at night? I replaced the stock bulb with the PIAA bulb from "Direct Line" and it really makes a big difference.

I love riding the 109 at night on country roads. The bike sounds better to me and I'm more focused. I think I actually ride better.

I was wondering if anyone else feels the same way.

Had a great ride the other night. Rode my 109 to a gun shop. It doesn't get much better than that. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
depends on the weather. right now i love riding at night here in georgia. come winter, it'll be a different story :p.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I really like the night rides, especially when there are no other vehicles around. It is very serene. Only problem here is it's hard to relax for having to watch for the deer and the possums!

·
Registered
401 Posts
I agree it is very peaceful, if your worried about deer there are those silent horns you can get, not a clue on where to mount them. I will have to try one of the new bulbs. I like going through the city and the back roads, got me thinking about going to get them horns now, deer and man collide, deer wins :eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.