·
Registered
137 Posts
We should all try to put a ride together

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for my delay checking this thread guys! Great to hear that I'm surrounded by y'all!
I'm sending my kids to NYC for summer vacation and would love to plan a day to get together!
Any riding suggestions?
H

·
Registered
367 Posts
count me in im in port richey but will travel lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
I used to live in the clearwater area for a few years, those are some long flat, straight roads they have in Florida...But at least the weather is nice to ride in year round!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll be available any weekend after the 9th. I'd suggest one nice ride:
We can meet at SR64 near I-75, take Manatee Ave to Anna Maria, Longboat key, St. Armands Circle (we can have lunch there) and travel east back to Myakka on the country roads.
Or start early in the morning near Parrish take the country roads and spend late afternoon/evening at St. Armands circle. The place is always full of riders at that time.
Are you guys okay if I invite other riders as well? They don't have the 9 but there's still hope for them...:joke:
Who's in?

·
Registered
212 Posts
sounds like a fun ride , we will try to make it. let us know which weekend, and you should also post this in the Florida section on the forums page, a lot of the tampa guys check there for up coming rides.:doorag:
ride safe
Mark

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sounds like a fun ride , we will try to make it. let us know which weekend, and you should also post this in the Florida section on the forums page, a lot of the tampa guys check there for up coming rides.:doorag:
ride safe
Mark
Take the lead Mark! I'm still learning how to navigate here:redfaced:

·
Registered
367 Posts
im in just let me know when and where to meet at me and my uncle will be there he rides a HD but hes cool lol

·
Registered
367 Posts
actually did this ride today it was great soo nice out and great views lets pic a date and do this

·
Registered
137 Posts
I would definitely be down for a 9er ride.

·
Registered
367 Posts
im free the weekend of the 19-20th of june just throwing it out there

·
Registered
137 Posts
I should be good for the 19th and 20th

1 - 20 of 31 Posts