M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it that people who drive GINORMOUS SUVs don't see the little guys?!

I was almost trampled by what I took to be an elephant today, turned out it was a grey Chevy Tahoe.

He didn't see me as he began creeping out of the gas station into my lane, too late to stop so a pepped the throttle and the snappy 109 launched me to safety!!

love the 109, love it loveit!

·
Registered
572 Posts
I rode 200 miles tonight, and had a total of 3 trucks not even paying attention go into my lane, almost running me over...

sad to say all three were MEN as well...

Not sure if they didn't see me, didn't care, or what, but was able to just power out of it easily enough...

Cars don't CARE one bit about us...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's worse is I don't really get "road rage" when I'm in the truck but when I'm on the bike (could be all the testosterone(sp?) from the monsterous motor between my legs) I want to pound all their faces......on the way to work this morning another guy his "Chuck Osborn Insurance Agency mobile" was riding my butt, wanted to stop the bike get off and put my helmet through the windshield, then he passed me doing 60 in a 50.......isn't that why he's charging me 140/mo for full coverage on my bike?!?!

·
Registered
572 Posts
This one truck just looked at me when I pulled up beside him after totally honking at him when he just about plants me into the side wall...

I so wanted to just reach out, rip his side mirror off, and chunk it into his cab...

My life meant more to me, so I just rode on... pissed off....

What REALLY gets me, is that they don't even act sorry for this crap...

·
Registered
254 Posts
What has become cliche is now truly an epidemic. I drove to NYC today. I shared with my passenger that since I got my bike I've taken notice how many people are on the phone. Cheap plans and rates have people using them just to entertain themselves while driving. As we looked around 5 of the 8 surrounding drivers were on them, handheld. Drive behind one and they can't keep a straight path.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts