M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may have met Nate "DozerGSXR600" at the rally last May and some of the Nor CA group have been with him a few times.

I just found out he went down while in the Santa Cruz Mts. today. All I know so far is he took a turn too wide and ended up hitting some gravel. At some point he planted a foot to try to maintain and snapped his ankle. It was a compound fracture so they air lifted him to Stanford hospital. Needless to say he won't be with us at the rally. His family called me and still don't know the full extent of his injury. He's tuff and I'm sure "hope" he'll be alright.

Any prayers his way would be all I could ask for.

Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
721 Posts
Mark,

Let Nate know my thoughts are with him and I hope he recovers quickly.

Please keep us posted on his status and recovery.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
know about wide turns & gravel!

Hey Mark, I know I had to have met Nate...I never forget a face, just takes a few times for names. It dosen't matter though, Nate will certainly have my prayers forthcoming as will his friends & family. as I go boldly to the throne of GOD in this time for grace & need the Father will know exactly who it is & do his will acordingly. With do respect guys,thoughts & best wishes just don't get it done. " you have not because you ask not" now excuse me while I get on my knees.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks

Thanks for all the good thoughts for Nate. I've told his sister that you've been sending concerns his way. She knows about the 109 forum, because Nate has been thinking after his wedding obligations that he would trade the GSXR in for a 109. I've been very good friends with him for about 14 yrs now. It's hard to not go to the hospital, but I know he's got about a dozen family members there right now and I'm sure they are keeping the doctor's hands full on their own.:joke:

He has gone through one surgery so far and they know there needs to be more, but don't know yet how much more. He may have a broken collar bone as well.

This is a pic of him on his bike on the way to the first CA rally.

This was on Saint Patty's Day

I'll keep the information coming in as I get it.

His ride today was for some friends of his that wanted to join the rally this year. He wanted to take them on some twisty's and see how they did. He asked me to go right after I had made plans to ride up North today, so I had to say no. That would have been disturbing to witness, I know I would have been in the back of the pack had I been with him and seen it all happen. It's easier to come up on a wreck then to see it unfold.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Please give Nate my best wishes for a speedy recovery when you see him Mark

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Best wishes from down under.

·
Registered
314 Posts
:pray::pray: sent from new jersey for a speedy recovery.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts