M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
I just called them to see if there was a possibility in making a passenger unit, about half that size. They informed me that was not an option.

Great looking unit & price. Material is factory correct per the sales rep..

Good info for somebody out there. Thanks!

G

·
I will say that Utopia is a top notch company. I have had two of their backrests. 1 for my Venture and 1 on my wing and they are top quality and very fair pricing. They communicate very well with their customers. They are a Christian company and their business practices reflect that as well. I am not affiliated with them in anyway, just passing along my experiences with them.

·
Registered
317 Posts
what good is rider backrest on a bike that you have to lean forward to hold on to? it might work if you brought the handlebars back a foot

·
Registered
450 Posts
so let me see, I arms must grow a foot and a 1/2 before that would work me. But It would work for that idiot orangatang brother in law of mine :eek:

·
Registered
422 Posts
One problem I see is that you cannot run the drivers backrest with the rear cowl fitted.
Is that right or am I looking at it wrong?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think your correct in which case it is useless, because now you have to have the back seat on and on top of that the passenger has this huge thing digging in there stomach. This one doesn't look very functional. Still a good find though , thanks for sharing.

G

·
Nice find. I am planning on getting me one of these bikes and have no problem leaving the rear seat on all the time and putting the cowling in the store room.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts