M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Here are some vids of a ride we took over Sonora Pass.
:bigthumbsup: Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.

Sometimes it's best just to let the scenery do all the talking. I like the front tire angle video and being able to see the rim turn along with the low angle view.

Great roads, nice scenery & perfect looking weather. Do you guys even know what "clouds" are in SoCal ???...............:joke:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Great vids and loved the music!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:bigthumbsup: Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.

Sometimes it's best just to let the scenery do all the talking. I like the front tire angle video and being able to see the rim turn along with the low angle view.

Great roads, nice scenery & perfect looking weather. Do you guys even know what "clouds" are in SoCal ???...............:joke:
Not SoCAL, North East of Yosemite. The day before was Rain and Thunderstorms. We did a 3 pass ride. 7000' , 7000' , and 9600' . This was one of the best rides I have ever done.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Not SoCAL, North East of Yosemite. The day before was Rain and Thunderstorms. We did a 3 pass ride. 7000' , 7000' , and 9600' . This was one of the best rides I have ever done.
Oh ok. I guess I should have Googled the location. LOL. By the scenery I just assumed Southern California. Looks like an awesome area to ride. I'd love to ride out West someday. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts