M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Looks great , just a couple people and their bikes,,,,,,,,,,Very nice, thanks for sharing.
Any fish in that pond?? lol

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was a great day for a ride, its going to be getting colder by this weekend so I am glad we were able to get away yesterday! :bigthumbsup:

My pond is stocked with Big mouth Bass, Bluegill and Channel Catfish...:drool:

Looks great , just a couple people and their bikes,,,,,,,,,,Very nice, thanks for sharing.
Any fish in that pond?? lol

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
It was a great day for a ride, its going to be getting colder by this weekend so I am glad we were able to get away yesterday! :bigthumbsup:

My pond is stocked with Big mouth Bass, Bluegill and Channel Catfish...:drool:
LOL, I will be over tomorrow and bring my pole:a20:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wayne,

There is plenty of room for you guy's around here bro! :eek:

Ya know when the International meet is in Reno this year you need to come up the weekend before and I will take off and we will ride everyday in all the mountains around here then head to the meet!!! :clap2:

My house is open for ya brutha!

Is Shon back yet?

WTF bro, you have you own pond ??? Your killing me :bigthumbsup:

Seriously, you are my role model :evil:

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Wayne,

There is plenty of room for you guy's around here bro! :eek:

Ya know when the International meet is in Reno this year you need to come up the weekend before and I will take off and we will ride everyday in all the mountains around here then head to the meet!!! :clap2:

My house is open for ya brutha!

Is Shon back yet?
Yeah that sounds like a plan. I definitely am going to make it up there sometime between now and then though. I don't know how the weather works up there, maybe sometime after the first part of the year and before Pismo.

Yeah Shon is back. He went up into Utah with his brother and did a ton of off road riding.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Yeah that sounds like a plan. I definitely am going to make it up there sometime between now and then though. I don't know how the weather works up there, maybe sometime after the first part of the year and before Pismo.

Yeah Shon is back. He went up into Utah with his brother and did a ton of off road riding.
Let me know when you're coming up Wayne and I'll hook up with you guys

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
WTF bro, you have you own pond ??? Your killing me :bigthumbsup:

Seriously, you are my role model :evil:
Don't be too impressed, it's his treatment pond and it's only stocked with brown trout

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sounds good Wayne,

Lookin forward to gettin you guy's up in our neck of the woods and ride in our mountains.[

QUOTE=SilverHorse;1378064]Yeah that sounds like a plan. I definitely am going to make it up there sometime between now and then though. I don't know how the weather works up there, maybe sometime after the first part of the year and before Pismo.

Yeah Shon is back. He went up into Utah with his brother and did a ton of off road riding.[/QUOTE]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts